Linseed Oil (flaxseed oil) is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, derived from cold pressed linseeds. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for many biochemical functions within the body. Linseeds are also a source of phyto-oestrogens.
* Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
* Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
* Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle
* Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
* Linseed oil is a phyto-oestrogen and may support hormones
* Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
Linseed Oil, Capsule Shell (Potato Starch, Sorbitol, Maltitol, Glycerol, Emulsifier, (Glyceryol Monostearate)), Vitamin E (As DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
One capsule taken three times daily or as professionally directed
There are currently no customer reviews for this item. Be the first and voice your opinion by clicking the link above.
We offer free delivery for all UK orders
We hold every item listed on this website in stock and therefore aim to ship all orders on the day they are received (up until 4pm).
For order under £30 in value, we offer you 1st class post as our free delivery service.
Orders above this amount are sent recorded delivery.