Vitasorb A is BioCare's liquid vitamin A preparation. Vitasorb vitamins can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk. The Vitasorb range is formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
* Vitamin A is needed for healthy eyesight, in particular night vision
* Vitamin A is essential for bone development and growth
* Vitamin A is required for healthy T-Cell formation
* Vitamin A is needed to maintain healthy skin, mucus membranes and for immune function
* Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets,and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for thosewith gastrointestinal or malabsorption problems
* Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
* Detergent and surfactant free
* Suitable for children from 12 months and for the elderly
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate).
One drop taken daily in water, juice or milk taken with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed
There are currently no customer reviews for this item. Be the first and voice your opinion by clicking the link above.
We offer free delivery for all UK orders
We hold every item listed on this website in stock and therefore aim to ship all orders on the day they are received (up until 4pm).
For order under £30 in value, we offer you 1st class post as our free delivery service.
Orders above this amount are sent recorded delivery.