The low GI diet aims to reduce or regulate blood sugar levels for sustained energy and fat metabolism. SucroGuardŽ is a blend of key nutrients involved in managing glucose levels and ensuring the cells are provided with energy.
* Provides Krebs cycle intermediates
* Provides pantothenic acid as the buffered salt of magnesium pantothenate
* Provides chromium picolinate to help support blood glucose metabolism
* Magnesium malate is a source of readily absorbable magnesium with the Krebs cycle intermediary malic acid
* Magnesium ascorbate is the preferred form of buffered, low-acid vitamin C and is highly bioavailable
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium, Malate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide),, Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Manganese Citrate, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),, Chromium Picolinate.
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
There are currently no customer reviews for this item. Be the first and voice your opinion by clicking the link above.
We offer free delivery for all UK orders
We hold every item listed on this website in stock and therefore aim to ship all orders on the day they are received (up until 4pm).
For order under £30 in value, we offer you 1st class post as our free delivery service.
Orders above this amount are sent recorded delivery.