Osteoplex contains a combination of supportive nutrients for bone health such as magnesium, boron, vitamins D and K and beta carotene along with calcium citrate a form of the mineral that is easily absorbed and utilised by the body.
* Osteoplex provides enzyme activated nutrients to support the body’s requirements for strengthening the skeletal system
* Magnesium and calcium are required for the function of nerves and muscles
* Magnesium and calcium are important in skeletal structure and are central to energy release
* Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones, and improves the utilisation of calcium
* Calcium is needed for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth
* Sodium borate provides a bioavailable form of boron to help support the integrity of skeletal structure and assist with the metabolism of calcium
* Vitamins A and D help with the uptake of calcium and magnesium from the diet and are required for healthy bone formation
Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Modifed Tapioca Starch,, Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Olive Oil, Beta Carotene, Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, Acacia Gum, Antioxidants (natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate & D-Alpha, Tocopherol), Sunflower oil, Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone), Fructose, Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
Three capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
There are currently no customer reviews for this item. Be the first and voice your opinion by clicking the link above.
We offer free delivery for all UK orders
We hold every item listed on this website in stock and therefore aim to ship all orders on the day they are received (up until 4pm).
For order under £30 in value, we offer you 1st class post as our free delivery service.
Orders above this amount are sent recorded delivery.