Iron is an essential mineral. It is part of haemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying component of the blood BioCare's Iron Complex contains iron with malic acid, vitamin C and vitamin B2 for optimum iron absorption.
* Iron carries vital oxygen around the body as part of haemoglobin
* Iron is needed for the metabolism of B vitamins and also supports HCl (hydrochloric acid) production
* Iron is essential in helping to support the body’s natural defence against infections
* Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and malic acid help optimise iron absorption
* Useful for individuals with malabsorption and poor iron status
* Particularly suited to those individuals who are sensitive to inorganic iron supplementation
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Iron Citrate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose & Water), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Riboflavin, Anti-caking Agent, (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
There are currently no customer reviews for this item. Be the first and voice your opinion by clicking the link above.
We offer free delivery for all UK orders
We hold every item listed on this website in stock and therefore aim to ship all orders on the day they are received (up until 4pm).
For order under £30 in value, we offer you 1st class post as our free delivery service.
Orders above this amount are sent recorded delivery.