Glucosamine is a key component of synovial fluid in the joints, connective tissue, ligaments and tendons. BioCare's Glucosamine Hydrochloride provides 750mg of actual glucosamine as hydrochloride per tablet, along with vitamin C and magnesium.
* Glucosamine is a key component of synovial and bursal fluid, connective tissues, ligaments and tendons
* Glucosamine helps support the immune system and is a component of some enzymes
* Glucosamine is a component of mucous membranes lining the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
* Glucosamine encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
* Magnesium ascorbate provides a buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C, a nutrient required for collagen and tissue repair
* Magnesium is involved in connective tissue support
Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate),, Acacia Gum, Tablet Coating: [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colour (Titanium Dioxide)], Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose.
One tablet taken twice daily before food, or as professionally directed.
There are currently no customer reviews for this item. Be the first and voice your opinion by clicking the link above.
We offer free delivery for all UK orders
We hold every item listed on this website in stock and therefore aim to ship all orders on the day they are received (up until 4pm).
For order under £30 in value, we offer you 1st class post as our free delivery service.
Orders above this amount are sent recorded delivery.